Auraya Systems provides professional services, technical support, and application hosting services to qualified interactive voice response IVR systems developers, enterprise developers, and authorized ArmorVox™ Speaker Identity System Partners.
To discuss your professional services needs, or to locate an Authorized ArmorVox Partner, please contact us today.
- Voice Authentication Security System Deployment Assessment or Proof of Concept project work. (Paid consulting services engagement).
- Setup, Installation, Configuration and Implementation
- ArmorVox System performance tuning (Impostor mapping) for identity management
- Custom Development: for-hire contracted software or application development
- Migration from legacy systems
- Voice Authentication Systems Advisory and Consulting Services
- System Architecture
- Best Practices
- ArmorVox Transition Tools to transition existing voice biometrics systems data into ArmorVox without needing to re-enroll speakers
Technical support is provided through Auraya Systems Internet support portal. Authorized Developers and Partners are provided with secure access to our technical support resources via this tool. FTP downloads are managed, along with the software license keys to activate the software.
- Bug reporting and fixes
- Suggested Enhancements
- Business Requirements
- Project Information
- Project Management
- On-line Support
- Knowledge Base Access
Subscribers to our software maintenance program receive period updates and new revisions as they become available.
ArmorVox Hosting Service
ArmorVox operates on-premise on your servers, or via a managed service in the Cloud. Auraya can arrange to have your system hosted on our servers or deployed in the managed hosting environment of one of our secure manager services provider partners.
To learn more about Auraya Systems Professional Services, or to locate an Authorized ArmorVox™ Partner, please contact us today.